Now Hiring -Operations/R+D
Operations and R+D Team member
With projects the world over, The Natural Builders is a small company with a big impact. Our diverse clientele includes development and aid organizations, event and festival producers, resorts, commercial property developers and much more. We provide technical consultation and project management services while advancing educational tools to help people learn about and use natural materials in construction.
You are a focused individual who is self motivated and loves to organize and perform research. You really like working from the comfort of your favorite WIFI spot.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Contacting subcontractors, supplier and service providers through company e-mail.
– Organizing bids and equipment supply lists, timelines, budgets.
– Creating inventory and project tracking documents.
– Research of technical documents and industry related support documents.
– Drafting and contributing to technical reports, proposals and publications.
Working knowledge of Skype, Google drive and related applications with a focus on spreadsheet production and management.
A working computer and access to high speed internet.
Part time on a project basis. 10-40 hrs per month (Can expand based on performance)
Added consideration for knowledge of
CS5 or higher In-Design, Photoshop.
Compensation – Based on experience/project type
To be considered:
Send between 300 -1000 words describing why you are right for this position and a PDF of your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org